Micro & SME Banking Summer Academy
07 - 12 July 2013 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Micro & SME Banking Training 3
Micro- and SME banks in transition and developing countries are undergoing rapid change. Many institutions face increasing competition, tougher regulation or are branching out to embrace new market segments.
The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management proudly presents the 14th edition of the Summer Academy.
The 2013 Micro & SME Banking Summer Academy seeks to equip participants with profound technical know-how in one of three possible elective subjects (financial and risk management; SME banking or rural finance), leadership and negotiation skills and a good understanding of current trends in the community. The 2013 Micro & SME Banking Summer Academy is
- Micro & SME Banking Training 10
• Individual: Participants choose from a wide range of technical, soft-skill and trend electives
• Profound: Sufficient time is allotted to complex technical subjects
• Interactive: The teaching methodology is based on lectures, group work, case-studies, discussions and presentations
• Real-world: Hand-selected faculty with many years of exposure in the field share their experience
Interested? Join our Micro & SME Banking Summer Academy 2013!
- Micro & SME Banking Training 6
Target Group This programme is aimed at managers of microfinance institutions focusing on (M)SME or agricultural clients, commercial banks active in microfinance, transformed MFIs and/ or microinvestment funds.
For further information please contact:
Summer Academy Team
Sonnemannstraße 9-11, 60314 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 (069) 154008-604
Fax.: +49 (069) 154008-4604