Online Master of Leadership in Development Finance (MA)
Boost your career with an international degree in leadership.
Established in 2016, our Online Master Programme aims to prepare new generations of leaders who are passionate about finance and its role as a catalyst for economic development and growth in emerging economies worldwide.
You’re the ideal candidate for the Leadership in Development Finance Master if:
- You’re a professional already working for a (micro)financial service institution, an NGO, an International Organization such as the UN, an International Financial Institution (WorldBank, EBRD, EIB, KfW, ADB etc), a Central Bank or Regulator, private sector organizations – or you have career aspirations to work there.
- You want to climb the career ladder in your organisation.
- You wish to follow a high class, accredited programme besides a full time job, combining daily work with professional development.
- You’re ready to make a real change for the economies of developing countries.
- You want to have the advantages of studying at home while enjoying the benefits of an international classroom.
- 18-24 months / part-time programme
- Online programme that gives you an internationally recognized academic degree
- Networking possibilities through forum and social media closed groups
- Flexibility to study wherever you are
- International class with students from all over the world
- High practice relevance combined with academic excellence
| || |
Find out more
Frankfurt School looks back on more than 20 years of expertise in the field of development finance and combines real world experience with academic excellence. Frankfurt School International Advisory Services has successfully implemented more than 500 projects in more than 120 countries, from Zambia to Azerbaijan and hosts the internationally renowned research Centre for Development Finance.