Master of International Business (MA)
The bridge to international business
The Master of International Business (MIB) offers a unique opportunity for graduates with a diverse international background to leverage their knowledge and skills in the context of global business.
| || |
Find out if your profile fits the MIB and if
- Enjoy an internationally diverse classroom and overseas excursions
- An individually-tailored and interdisciplinary curriculum
- Open to pre-experience applicants from all academic disciplines
- Interactive learning through small study groups
- Flexible time model enables you to work part-time or shorten your stay
- All-in tuition fee including travel/accommodation costs for international excursions
Scope for individual choices and design of study profiles
The MIB programme offers a lot of opportunities for individual choices and independent design of study profiles. It is specifically designed to develop individual capabilities to act creatively and responsibly in international business and complex organisational and institutional settings.
The curriculum concentrates on general management topics, but combines them with learning experiences that emphasise teamwork, cross-cultural interactions, skills in compressing, analysing and communicating information, and knowledge management expertise.
“The interdisciplinary composition of the Master of International Business programme provides graduates with the necessary skills to cope with the variety of challenges faced. And this is especially true for interaction with other people, such as employees, colleagues or customers, and not only for technical or economic considerations.“
Karl-Philip Tengelmann Managing Director, Karl Kremer GmbH & Co. KG MIB Class of 2010