Master of International Business (MA)
The Master of International Business seeks a fine balance between a structured approach and the freedom for students to design their own path.
Your core subjects are defined in the first year to give you a solid foundation and understanding of international business as you enter the final semesters of the programme.
In the second half of your studies you have the chance to select a regional specialisation as your focus. Outside of your specialisation, you also have the chance to explore other interests during your electives and master’s thesis.
To compliment your academic experience in the Master of International Business, you will also benefit from:
- Studying in a multicultural setting and building a dynamic global network
- Developing your soft skills during our personal and career development workshops
- Fostering relations with expert faculty
- Experiencing life abroad by studying at one of our many partner universities
- Applying theory in practice during the international excursions and the possible part-time work option
Master of Arts, MA
Applicants holding a Bachelor’s degree, regardless of the academic discipline, who are interested in developing individual competence profiles in the context of general management and international business. The programme concentrates on attracting students with a cross-disciplinary orientation who are creative, hard-working, motivated and open to learning in a diverse environment.
Our graduates will
- mature as responsible managers in the sense of being able to assess the ethical dimensions of business
- manage the growing complexity of doing business globally
- understand and creatively activate cultural diversity in global business
- apply analytical and problem solving skills in creating strategic approaches in international business
- exercise strong leadership abilities and be successful working individually and in teams
First university degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
Frankfurt School Admission Test, alternatively GMAT or GRE
TOEFL score of at least 90 iBT points or IELTS of at least 6.5 or equivalent
Successfull admission's interview
The Master of International Business is based on the idea of applying knowledge in the various fields of general management, strongly related to international issues and viewpoints.
- The first semester focuses on providing students with the principles of management, economics, statistics, accounting and finance
- The second semester emphasizes the internationality of the programme with modules such as international strategy, financial development & growth, international business environment, international marketing and practical ethics
- In the third semester, students have classes on leadership, project finance and choose their regional specialisation. Additionally, the first elective is offered
- There are two further electives and the Master's Thesis in the fourth semester
Registration fee: 100 Euro
Semester fee: 7,600 Euro
Total price: 30,500 Euro
Besides the regular lectures, the total price covers all workshops, a broad offering of language classes, an educational visit in Geneva, Switzerland in the 2nd semester and travel cost and accomodation for the excursion within the regional specialization in the 3rd semester. Of course there are many more services that Frankfurt School offers such as personalised assistance from the International Office, Career Services and Study Advisory among other services.
Additionally, Frankfurt School has several Boarding Houses with rooms at affordable prices.