Master of Finance (MSc)
The Master of Finance programme is an internationally recognised master programme that brings together finance experts and a highly motivated student body to create an unparalleled learning environment. Situated in continental Europe’s leading financial hub and with access to Germany’s largest finance faculty, the programme sets the foundation for a successful career in finance.
The curriculum offers a high degree of flexibility through different time models in which students are able to work part-time up to three days per week parallel to studying.
Online Information Session
Join us on May 5th at 16:30 CET for a live online presentation of the Master of Finance programme and our top tips for a successful application.
Highlights & Concentrations
- International recognition: Only German programme since 2012 Financial Times Ranking "Master of Finance Pre-experience"
- MBA-style learning environment with diverse student body comprising 28 nationalities
- Concentrations in Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting and Advisory and Risk Management
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate world
- Member of CFA University Recognition Program and academic partnership with GARP
„Being at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an amazing experience. The school not only provides a superior education with small class sizes but also ensures that the programme content keeps pace with the latest market developments.”
Julia Mala, KPMG, Master of Finance, Class of 2011