Master of Finance (MSc)
The Master of Finance programme is an internationally recognised master programme that brings together finance experts and a highly motivated student body to create an unparalleled learning environment. Situated in continental Europe’s leading financial hub and with access to Germany’s largest finance faculty, the programme sets the foundation for a successful career in finance.
FT Ranking 2016
- Ranked no.1 in Germany by the Financial Times
- Ranked no. 3 for career progression!
- Ranked in top 10 in Europe for salary!
Learn more about the MoF
|Leonardo Severino |
Master of Finance '16
|Making the most of your international exchange semester||What to expect when studying in the Master of Finance||Taking on the Global Investment Banking Valuation Olympiad|
- Member of CFA University Recognition Programme
- Flexible programme structure - 21, 16, or 10 months plus thesis
- MBA-style learning environment
- International class with students from 27 nationalities
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate world
FIBAA Premium Seal
- FIBAA Premium Siegel
Our Master of Finance was awarded FIBAA's prestigious "Premium Seal", a distinction for degree programmes which have proven excellent quality in studies and teaching.