Specifically aimed at business professionals, Frankfurt School’s Executive MBA (EMBA) programme is designed to prepare course participants for top management positions. Internationally recognised and respected, the Frankfurt School EMBA opens doors and advances careers. Our EMBA is currently ranked as one of the FT's top 100 programmes worldwide.
We also offer an attractive scholarship programme in support of women in management, international students and executives from small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The programme takes place in Frankfurt and is taught fully in English.
EMBA: Inside the classroom
- 18-month part-time degree course for professionals (including Master’s thesis)
- Curriculum focusing on general management
- Personal leadership coaching
- Participant-Centred Learning methods based on case studies (Harvard method)
- International focus, including International Week
- Reputable professors and experienced practitioners
- Strong alumni network
- Life-long-learning concept - for free