The Executive MBA at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is designed for experienced business executives who would like to develop their management expertise and leadership skills in a committed and professional manner.
In our programme, you will benefit from the excellence of internationally renowned professors, innovative case-based teaching and leadership coaching that is customised to suit you. Our International Week abroad will give you insights into international management issues: you can take courses at leading partner universities such as CEIBS in Shanghai or the University of Stellenbosch Business School in Cape Town. The MBA at Frankfurt School will open doors to you and is recognized and valued both nationally and internationally.
Highlights of the programme
- 18 months of part-time study
- Curriculum with a focus on general management
- Participant-oriented learning methods with case studies (Harvard method)
- Internationally renowned professors and experienced managers
- International Week
- Individual leadership coaching
- City campus at Finanzplatz square in Frankfurt
Several modules of the EMBA are taught in German
Hence, good German language skills are a prerequisite for taking part in the programme.