MBA in International Healthcare Management (IHM)
Become a Strategic Healthcare Leader!
Frankfurt School’s part-time MBA in International Healthcare Management is designed for working healthcare professionals to provide a thorough understanding of the international healthcare business.
The programme aims to develop responsible healthcare leaders and to equip them with practical business skills, advanced entrepreneurial skills, leadership expertise and integrity, in order to master the challenges in a globalised healthcare sector. It fosters an enhanced awareness of healthcare issues, trends and practices likely to influence the future. International study locations in Europe, America and Asia and a diverse student body ensure a truly international experience.
Part-time study, full-time work
In 10 modules, each residential module lasts 7 days, the participants gain an academic and real-world foundation relevant for a career in the healthcare sector while working full time. The balance between on- and off campus learning, ensures minimal disruption to one’s professional life.
|Why MBA International Healthcare Management / |
My experience so far
by Swati Sehgal, MBA International Healthcare Management’18
- Global perspective: international locations, faculty and participants
- 20 months part-time study programme, including thesis
- Easy application - no GMAT or GRE required for admission
- Innovative curriculum with focus on General Management in Healthcare
- Interactive learning environment
- Access to high-profile practitioners (Provider and supplier side)
- Extensive professional network
- Accredited by multiple international agencies
"We want to support our experienced participants and help them find the balance between medical and economical goals and to be innovative contributors to the development of the healthcare systems and institutions in their countries.”
Tanja Ward, Programme Director