International Healthcare Management (IHM)
Frankfurt School’s MBA in International Healthcare Management (IHM) caters to all those involved in the healthcare value chain: suppliers as well as providers, health insurances and regulatory bodies.
The MBA IHM aims to develop responsible healthcare managers and to equip them with advanced entrepreneurial skills, expertise and integrity, in order to master the challenges in a globalised healthcare sector. International locations in Europe, America and Asia and a diverse student body ensure a truly international experience.
The MBA IHM is designed to run in sync with the participants’ professional schedule. In 9 modules, each lasts 7 days, the participants gain general management and leadership skills relevant for a career in the healthcare sector while working full time. The balance between on- and off campus learning, ensure minimal disruption to one’s professional life.
- Global perspective: international locations and student body
- 20 months part-time study programme, including thesis
- Innovative curriculum with focus on General Management in Healthcare
- Interactive learning environment
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate world and hospitals
- Extensive professional network & international alumni events
"We want to support our experienced participants and help them find the balance between medical and economical goals and to be innovative contributors to the development of the healthcare systems and institutions in their countries.”
Tanja Ward, Programme Director