International Healthcare Management (MBA)
Healthcare is changing more rapidly than almost any other field. The main reasons for change are demographical change as well as medical and technical progress.
This is an exciting time to be working in healthcare management. Healthcare is one of the most rapidly evolving sectors in the marketplace, driven by demographic trends as well as medical and technological breakthroughs.
Among the many factors driving change in this exciting field are shifts in patients’ expectations and demands, the ongoing redefinition of the who and how of healthcare provision – including changing techniques and methods – and far-reaching innovations in medical and health-related products. At the same time, finance for healthcare is coming under intense scrutiny, with new
models and solutions emerging in many different countries and markets.
Frankfurt School’s MBA in International Healthcare Management is a part-time, modular MBA that caters to all participants of the healthcare value chain, providers, payers, regulatory bodies as well as suppliers.
- You are working in the healthcare industry, dealing with challenging management and leadership decisions.
- You need confidence and detailed background knowledge so you can play an authoritative role in discussions with colleagues, customers, shareholders and stakeholders.
- You work in an international environment and would like to exchange ideas and discuss solutions for various international and intercultural issues with your peers.
- You would like to know more about the management models and methodologies of different players in the healthcare industry.
- If you are interested in joining a group of dynamic individuals,and in building new skills and a solid foundation of specialist knowledge as you pursue a management career in the international healthcare industry, we encourage you to apply for the Frankfurt School MBA in International Healthcare Management.
- You are looking for an employee development programme that will train your managers to take on new tasks and greater responsibility
- You are looking for an incentive programme you can use as a reward for excellence International companies working in the healthcare industry use the Frankfurt School MBA as both development tool and incentive for their employees, as well as a preparatory platform for promotion.
- For companies, the key value driver of the MBA in International Healthcare Management is the uniquely international, interdisciplinary approach.
- Corporate HR development