The Frankfurt MBA
The Frankfurt MBA, available as full-time and part-time Programme, builds on over 50 years of teaching and research at Frankfurt School, one of Germany’s top-ranked business schools.
Our value proposition for you
- Transformational learning experiences
- Comprehensive career development
- German excellence, global relevance
MBA admissions tips and Q&As!
Highlights of The Frankfurt MBA
- Europe's economic capital is the ideal location for your MBA
- Global perspectives and international student community
- Two international study trips to FT top-ranked business schools
- Intensive German lessons to maximise your job chances
- Outstanding faculty and executive talks: In the Boardroom
- Strong career- and personal development
- Dorms are available for our Frankfurt MBA students!
“I have been able to develop my strategic thinking skills within the context of real-world business issues.”
Hugo André Costa, Portugal, MBA Class of 2015