New LinkED E-learning course: International "Certified Expert in Microfinance"
Frankfurt am Main.
LinkEd – Link People to Education:
E-learning course: International "Certified Expert in Microfinance"
Course start: September 1, 2011
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is proud to announce the start of our first international e-learning course "CERTIFIED EXPERT IN MICROFINANCE" – an exclusive online programme tailored to the needs of MFI professionals in management positions world-wide.
The 6-month certification course is adapted to part-time studies ehile pursuing a full-time job with flexibility to follow your own schedule. We deliver contents that help you to immediately improve your daily job performance as well as the performance of your institution.
We offer you:
- Seven modules incl. self-assessment tests, video lectures, exercises and case studies
- Discussion forum and discussion events throughout the course period
- Possibilities to achieve a Frankfurt School Certificate by taking a final exam
- Final examinations will be held in selected venues all over the world
- Possibility to join the course without taking the final exam, receiving a Participation Diploma
Module 1: Microfinance – International Trends and Best Practice
Module 2: Managing Micro Credits
Module 3: Managing Micro Savings and Micro Insurance
Module 4: Risk Management
Module 5: Marketing and Sales
Module 6: Financial and Social Performance Management
Module 7: Management of Human Resources
Interested? Register now.
Our international "Certified Expert in Microfinance" will start September 1st, 2011.
Register before July 15, 2011 and benefit from our early bird registration fee of EUR 300.
Regular registration fee is EUR 350.
Final exam fee is EUR 30.
For further information please visit our website.
Or contact your:
LinkEd Team – Your success is our inspiration!
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 (0)69 154008-624
Fax.: +49 (0)69 154008-670