Frankfurt School’s Senior Management Programme
Excellence in International Leadership
Frankfurt am Main.
The rapid development of global industries calls for excellent leadership abilities and crossover management skills to ensure continuous business success. Change runs the engine of leadership and - no matter how good a leader is - a purely managerial mindset is destined to fail. The management of hard facts is only one side of the story much more important is the human side of an enterprise. The Senior Management Programme (SMP) is Frankfurt School of Finance & Management’s flagship in its Executive Education portfolio. By focussing on executives’ individual topics and needs as well as sharing expertise, the SMP helps directors and experts in top management positions to reflect on their thinking and acting. Coupled with the expertise of Frankfurt School professors, trainers and coaches as well as leadership experts, the broad and diverse experience of peers from other international companies allows highly interactive and innovative training modules.
The objectives of Frankfurt School’s SMP are to enhance participants’ intercultural skills as global business developers or senior executives, to update and improve the management skills needed to develop innovative strategies and implement change processes in international organisations. Furthermore the aim is to develop new business concepts and practices for strategy, operations and human capital that take into account the various stakeholder perspectives and to develop interpersonal and professional skills in sophisticated workshops. The SMP provides an international platform in which participants, academics and experts can network.
The programme includes 27 days of hands-on learning, face-to-face coaching that focuses on your own specific needs, continuous support with 42 topics from Harvard ManageMentor® for one year.
After completing at least ten out of 14 training modules, participants can attend the Examination Workshop in order to receive the “Certificate in International Leadership (FS)”. Participants who pass the examination receive 30 credit points (EQF* level 7) for subsequent studies at Frankfurt School
The tuition for the entire SMP is EUR 19,500 per person (excludes certification, board and lodging). Usage of the Harvard ManageMentor® for one year, use of the Insights MDI Leadership Check® and 27 training days.
Modules overview (each module can be booked individually):
- Leading to Results: Hard Facts with Soft Factors (26 / 27 March 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- Business Plan Development new (28 March 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- Strategic Needs & Cultural Change in a Global World (29 / 30 March 2012, Frankfurt am Main or 27 / 28 September 2012, Hamburg)
- Just Do It! Communicate and Manage Conflicts (21 May 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- Process- and Project Management new (22 / 23 May 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- Leading Intercultural Virtual Teams – People Working Across Boundaries (24 / 25 May 2012, Frankfurt am Main or 15 / 16 October 2012, Hamburg)
- Successsful Business Negotiations new (9 July 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- Building and Leading High-Performance Teams (10 / 11 July 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- How to Handle Low Performers (12 / 13 July 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- Get What You Want: The Winning Presentation (27 / 28 August 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- Effective Moderation & Meetings (29 / 30 August 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- How to communicate & negotiate with Europeans (15 / 16 October 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- How to communicate & negotiate with the 5 A’s: Americans, Asians, Arabians, Africans, Australians: (17 to 19 October 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- Manage Your Time – Manage Your Life (19 / 20 November 2012, Frankfurt am Main)
- Exam Preparatory Course (18 February 2013, Frankfurt am Main)