Corporate Advisory Board for MBA in International Healthcare Management founded
Frankfurt am Main. The MBA in International Healthcare Management at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is aimed at entrepreneurial healthcare managers with advanced skills and expertise who want to develop their skills set and prepare for the challenges of today’s globalised healthcare sector.
In order to get a better understanding of the topics relevant for international healthcare management, a Corporate Advisory Board for the MBA programme was formed at the Frankfurt School. It consists of members from different sectors of the healthcare industry and has the aim to monitor the programme’s curriculum.
The first members of the Corporate Advisory Board are:
- Holger Cordes, Managing Director Cerner Germany
- Ulf Grundmann, Partner Bird & Bird
- Philip Hilgers, Executive Vice President Otto Bock
- Anuschka Huber, Managing Director Hitachi Medical Systems
- Rob Leonardi, Head of Regional Markets Asia Pacific, Munich Health
- Gunnar Németh, Vice Chairman of the Board, Capio Hospital Group
- Die Frankfurt School of Finance & Management hat für ihren MBA in International Healthcare Management ein Corporate Advisory Board eingerichtet.
Gunnar Németh was elected as Chair of the Board. After a round of introductions, Professor Dr. Rainer Sibbel, Academic Director of the programme, presented the MBA and its new focus on industry (supplier, buyer and provider in healthcare). Afterwards, there was a lively discussion about the latest trends and developments in the healthcare industry. The Corporate Advisory Board will meet again in six months, when the new intake of MBA in International Healthcare Management students will start their course.