Exploring the finance function of the future!
In a complex and dynamic world managers have to know the precise status quo of their company. In Frankfurt School’s "Strategic Finance" programme you will learn state of the art techniques for improving the financial function of your company.
Strategic Finance is the art of analysing and steering a company effectively based on quantitative approaches in order to support a company’s competitive strategy. All five modules are exclusively offered by highly experienced professors over a period of five weeks.
Managers who want to understand the finance function of their company and who want to deepen their knowledge in diverse financial aspects.
After completing this programme you will…
- be able to identify and manage competitive advantage
- know about the strategic perspective of financial accounting
- be able to use management accounting as a strategic tool
- know the essential aspects of how to manage M&As effectively
- be able to make correct investment decisions
- be prepared for future challenges by analyzing and steering your company from the inside