On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, the FinMeetsTech conference takes place at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. FinMeetsTech is a platform for FinTech start-ups to exchange ideas and meet other entrepreneurs, founders, investors, experts and law professionals. The conference offers speeches, lively discussions, mentoring sessions and the opportunity to meet the FinTech ecosystem.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 10-22 p.m.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Präsidialbau, New Campus
Adickesallee 32-34, 60322 Frankfurt am Main
FinMeetsTech also offers entrepreneurs the chance to pitch their idea and to get professional feedback and support from experienced founders, experts and lawyers. Attending investors will look for investment opportunities.
The speakers at the event:
- Professor Dr Michael H. Grote, Vice President Academic Affairs and Professor for Corporate Finance at Frankfurt School
- Junior Professor Dr Lars Hornuf, University of Trier
- Chris Bartz, CEO of Elinvar and Frankfurt School alumnus
- Kim Felix Fomm, Head of Investment Product at LIQID
- Oliver Dlugosch, CEO at NDGIT
- Peter Lohse, Founder and CEO at Lexcube
- Ralf R. Heim, Co-CEO at Fincite
- Dr Tim Thabe, Co-Founder and CEO at creditshelf
- Duc Qzyen Tran, Investment Director at DVH Ventures
Join the FinTech scene and get your ticket online.