Transport from JFK Airport
1) You can use public transport via air-train to Jamaica Center and
then take line E to Manhattan. Get off at the 7th Av. stop.
2) If you prefer a more comfortable way: use a NYC Yellow Cab with
a fixed price of $52 (plus additional toll charge) from JFK Airport to
every destination in Manhattan.
Transport from Newark Airport
1) Use the Newark Airport Express Bus line which costs $16 p.p.
The NAE stops at “42nd street“.
2) A taxi from Newark Airport is more expensive because there is no
flat-rate charge given. It will cost approximately $60 to $80 incl. tip
and toll charges. If you arrive in a group with more than 5 but max. 8
delegates, ask the dispatcher for a minibus, which could be cheaper
per person as a normal Yellow Cab.
Subway and Local Bus
Cabbing can quickly become expensive, so we recommend the 7-Day
Unlimited Pass for public transport. You can get one of those at the
vending machines in any metro station and refill it after the 7 days are
- subway and local bus single pass: $2.50
- subway and local bus 7-Day Unlimited Pass: $30