What is this programme about?
The rapid development of global industries calls for excellent leadership abilities and crossover management skills to ensure continuously business success. Change runs on the engine of leadership and no matter how good a leader is, a purely managerial mindset is destined to fail. The management of hard facts is only one side of the story, much more important is influencing the human side of enterprise.
The Senior Management Programme (SMP) is our flagship in the field of executive education. By focussing on participants’ own requests and the sharing of ideas, the SMP helps directors and experts in top management positions to reflect on how they think and act. Combined with the expertise of trainers, coaches and leadership experts, the varied experience of fellow participants from other international companies helps to deliver highly interactive and innovative training modules.
Who is the programme designed for?
Executives and senior managers, engaged in international business, who want to hone their leadership abilities.
What does the programme include?
Excellence in International Leadership Training based on:
- 19 days of hands-on learning.
- Face-to-face coaching that focuses on your own specific needs.
- Continuous support with 42 topics from Harvard ManageMentor¨ for 1 year.
After completing at least 10 out of 14 training modules, participants can attend the Examination Workshop in order to receive the title“Certified in International Leadership (FS)”. Participants who pass the examination receive 40 credit points (EQF* level 7) for subsequent studies at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. * European Qualifications Framework
What can participants expect? The programme objectives
- Enhancing participants’ intercultural skills as global business developers or senior executives.
- Updating and improving the management skills needed to develop innovative strategies and implement change processes in international organisations.
- Developing new business concepts and practices for strategy, operations and human capital that take into account the various stakeholder perspectives.
- Developing interpersonal and professional skills in sophisticated workshops.
- Providing an international platform where participants, academics and experts can network.
What are the costs?
The price of the entire programme is EUR 16,500 per person (excludes certification, boarding and lodging).
Usage of the Harvard ManageMentor¨ for 1 year, the Insights MDI Leadership Check¨ and 19 training days are included in the programme fee.
All modules can be booked separatly.