For upcoming projects in the Western Balkan Region (mid-term position of 18 months) the Frankfurt School's International Advisory Services team is looking for an international banker with the following profile:
Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Capacity Lending Expert
Job location: Serbia
Applicants must have:
- University degree, preferably at Masters’ level, in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Working experience as commerical banker (> 5 years);
- Significant experience in small business lending/banking (8 years) in Development Finance Advisory Projects;
- Good analytical skills in economic and SME project finance planning and implementation (market and financial analysis risk analysis techniques, and ability to implement computer based models to analyse balance sheets, calculate key financial ratios, and make proactive recommendations in drafting loan documentation and security arrangements).
- Good social and communication skills, being able to deal with all levels of staff, from senior managers to loan officers
- Excellent working knowledge of Social media, in particular LinkedIn and Twitter
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in English (main working language is English); Knowledge of Serbian and beeing based in Serbia is an asset!
Are you intested?
Please send your application including details of your preferred start date and fee expectations by email to email@example.com