Job posting for a Training Expert in Turkey
The International Advisory Services has been shortlisted with Akademie Deutscher Genossenschaften, GOPA, Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey (KAGIDER), Foundation for the Support of Women’s Work (KEDV), Oxford Policy Management Europe GmbH (OPM) for the tender EuropeAid/140694/IH/SER/TR “Technical Assistance for Empowering Women through Cooperatives”, funded by the European Commission.
We are looking for a Training Expert for the following topics / areas of expertise:
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Administrative Sciences or Social Sciences. In the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of working experience in the field of labour market policies for women or women’s economic empowerment or gender issues is required.
- Postgraduate degree in women’s/gender studies or educational sciences will be an asset.
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional experience in design and/or implementation of training programmes.
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a trainer in designing and/or developing and/or implementing technical capacity building activities for women.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of gender issues or cooperatives.
- Experience in empowerment of women through cooperatives will be an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs in English in the EuropeAid format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “EuropeAid/140694_KE2_Name” in the e-mail subject.
Deadline for the application: Monday, December 14, 2020.
Please note that inclusion in our database does not represent a guarantee of assignment, but it constitutes a facilitating set-up allowing to quickly develop any future collaboration based on Contracting Authorities‘ needs and approvals and individual’s areas of specialization.