On Saturday, November 16, 2019, Frankfurt School will hold an exclusive networking event for Chinese alumni and students. Addressing “Career Development in Germany”, Chinese graduates who have made their careers working in various industries will discuss their experiences with and in the German labour market.
The event officialy starts at 12:30 p.m. Yisong Dong, Frankfurt School’s Master of Finance alumnus (Class of 2015), will open the day with a key note speech in Chinese. Afterwards, there will be a panel discussion (in English) moderated by Angelika Werner, Vice President Strategic Relations at Frankfurt School. Panel speakers include:
- Jingwei Chen (m), Commodity Trading, RWE Supply & Trading GmbH, Master of Finance, Class of 2019, Frankfurt School Alumnus
- Jun Lu (m), Senior Consultant, Porsche Consulting GmbH, MBA, Class of 2017, Frankfurt School Alumnus
- Liang Que (m), Manager, Deloitte, Executive MBA, Class of 2020, Frankfurt School Alumnus
- Shan Xu-Winterhager (f), Managing Director, āmasian GmbH (Start-up Company), Master of Finance, Class of 2011, Frankfurt School Alumna
After a get together and a raffle of FS Goodies, there will be breakout sessions. Career advisors and alumni will address industry-specific topics and will answer individual questions. The breakout sessions are organized as open round tables. Thus, participants can flexibly attend as many sessions as they want. Experts and participants are naturally free to talk in the language they feel most comfortable with (Chinese, English, German).
- Banking, investment banking, M&A: Yisong Dong
- Management consulting in general and at German companies: Jun Lu
- The Big Four: Gongyi Huang, Assistant Manager, Audit Corporate, KPMG, Master in Auditing, Class of 2018, Frankfurt School Alumna
- Startups and Chinese companies: Shan Xu-Winterhager
- Personal career advice: Karin Reuschenbach-Coutinho, Head of Career Services, Frankfurt School
- How to get headhunted: Britt Bergen, Senior Associate Industrial Practice, Spencer Stuart, B.Sc./MPE, Class of 2012, Frankfurt School Alumna; Yanli Chen (f), China Desk, Spencer Stuart
Exclusive Event for Chinese Students and Alumni:
Career Development in Germany – Sharing Experiences and Insights
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 12:30 p.m. (official opening)
Frankfurt School, Präsidialbau, Adickesallee 32-34, 60322 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
The event is aimed exclusively at Chinese graduates and students of Frankfurt School, who are welcome to attend free of charge. Dresscode: Business casual. For more information and to register, please contact Bernadette F. Koerner (email@example.com).