Strategies from China and Germany for Economy and Finance
The global corona pandemic and its effects overshadow the global economy. Very slowly, countries are trying to gradually resume "life after corona". On April 21, Chinese and German experts will hold a virtual panel discussion on how the economy should act in order to emerge from the crisis in the best economic way possible.
Professor Dr. Horst Löchel, Professor of Economics and Head of the Sino-German Centre of Finance & Economics at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, and Professor Dr. Rüdiger von Rosen, Co-Chairman of the think tank and former member of the Executive Board of Deutsches Aktieninstitut, will moderate the event.
The following speakers are taking part:
- Dr. Stephan Bredt, Director General Economic Sector, Financial Services, Exchanges, Ministry of Economics, State of Hessen, Wiesbaden
- Thorsten Giehler, Country Director China, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), Beijing
- Niels Tomm, Co-CEO, China Europe International Exchange (CEINEX), Frankfurt
- Dr. LIANG Jian, Executive Board Member – Head of China Desk, Hauck & Aufhäuser Private Bank, Frankfurt
- Claudia Barkowsky, Chief Representative, VDMA China, Beijing
- YAO Yudong, Chief Economist and Deputy General Manager of Dacheng Fund Management Corp, Beijing
Exit from the Corona Crisis: Strategies from China and Germany for Economy and Finance
Virtual panel discussion on Tuesday, 21 April 2020, 11:00 -12:00
You will receive the access link after registration.
The event language is English.
We cordially invite you and ask you to register with Robert Leonhardt (email@example.com, 069 154008 818).
After your registration we will send you the link for the zoom meeting. If you click on the link for the Zoom-Meeting, you will be asked to install Zoom (takes about 2 min). You do not need to register with Zoom and can directly participate in the Zoom-Meeting for free.