We are seeking a qualified and experienced individual to join our team as a Programming Techniques Lecturer. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching and developing course materials for Pre-University Foundation Programme students.
- Develop and teach a pre-university level programming techniques course
- Create engaging and interactive lesson plans and assessments
- Ensure that course materials and instruction align with departmental goals and objectives
- Provide individualized attention and support to students to help them achieve their learning goals
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience teaching algorithms and data structure and programming techniques to teenagers or young adults
- Strong programming skills in multiple programming languages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong commitment to student success and academic excellence
Campus Frankfurt am Main
1 September – 30 June 2024
If you have a passion for programming and have a proven track record of teaching excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.
15 April 2023