The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management is a leading private business school offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in business administration and related subjects. We are looking for an English lecturer (m/w) for our Hamburg location in the winter semester 2019 to teach a course in presentation skills and professional English for negotiations in a Bachelor of Arts course in Business Administration. The level is approximately B2 of the CEFR.
Applicants must have:
- native-speaker competence in English
- a university degree (preferably in languages or linguistics) and preferably a postgraduate or teaching qualification (e.g. MA in Applied Linguistics, teaching certificate, CELTA)
- good working knowledge of German (B1+)
and recent experience of
- teaching university students (preferably of economics or business administration)
- teaching Business English
- teaching intensive courses.
Applicants should also be prepared to adhere to formalities and university standards for attendance and assessment.
The course will take place on three Saturdays between September and December 2019 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. in Hamburg.
Applicants should be based in or near Hamburg.
Please apply only if you would be available to teach this course and fulfill all the criteria.