Frankfurt School of Finance & Management’s International Advisory Services has been at the forefront of providing training and consultancy (technical assistance) for the financial sectors and beyond for almost 30 years. We deliver innovative, smart and practical solutions to strengthen global social, economic and environmental sustainability. Among our main clients are IFC, EBRD, EC, KfW, GIZ, World Bank, AfDB and ADB as well as commercial banks and non-bank financial institutions.
For our strongly growing portfolio, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) with experience in Banking and Finance.
- Lead the acquisition process for banking advisory projects, including the identification of opportunities, preparation of expressions of interest and technical proposals, expert recruitment, and other related activities
- lead the implementation of banking advisory / sustainable development projects and guide the project management of on-going projects (regular exchanges with project experts and partners, drafting project reports, reviewing and approving contracts, participation in meetings and events)
- as expert conducting short term advisory missions to projects (feasibility studies, training assistance or other technical contributions)
- Reporting, financial planning and monitoring of projects under management
- University degree, preferably at Masters’ level, in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking, or related field or equivalent professional experience;
- working experience, preferable in commercial banks or other financial consultancy firms;
- Interest in working in sustainable finance sector(MSME or Green Finance) in emerging and developing countries;
- Fluent in Business English good knowledge of another foreign language would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills, including ability to coordinate activities with several (high level) stakeholders
- Strong analytical and planning skills (financial modelling)
- A state-of-the art working environment at our modern Campus in Frankfurt
- A great learning opportunity through active involvement in our projects
- Possibilities for international travel in the context of project assignments
- Attractive remuneration package
Are you looking for new professional challenge and do you want to be part of a multicultural team?
Please send your application including your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to Ms. Fatma Dirkes.