Job posting for a Team Leader in Turkey
The International Advisory Services has been shortlisted with Akademie Deutscher Genossenschaften, GOPA, Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey (KAGIDER), Foundation for the Support of Women’s Work (KEDV), Oxford Policy Management Europe GmbH (OPM) for the tender EuropeAid/140694/IH/SER/TR “Technical Assistance for Empowering Women through Cooperatives”, funded by the European Commission.
We are looking for a Team Leader for the following topics / areas of expertise:
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Administrative Sciences or Social Sciences. In the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of working experience in field of labour market policies for women or women’s economic empowerment or gender issues is required.
- Postgraduate degree in women/gender studies will be an asset.
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience in project/programme management or managerial position.
- Preferably 4 but a minimum 2 years of experience in one of these fields: economic empowerment of women and/or cooperatives.
- Experience in the design and/or implementation of institutional/technical capacity building projects.
- Experience in capacity building for women’s cooperatives will be an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs in English in the EuropeAid format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “EuropeAid/140694_TL_Name” in the e-mail subject.
Deadline for the application: Monday, December 14, 2020.
Please note that inclusion in our database does not represent a guarantee of assignment, but it constitutes a facilitating set-up allowing to quickly develop any future collaboration based on Contracting Authorities‘ needs and approvals and individual’s areas of specialization.