Interpreter/translator/translation firm with finance background (Bahasa/English)
For a Frankfurt School project in Indonesia, we are looking for an interpreter /translator/translation firm with finance background (Bahasa/English).
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (Frankfurt School) is Germany’s leading private business school and advisory institute with almost 60 years of experience in consulting, qualification and training services in all areas of banking, finance and management – in Germany and worldwide. Our mission is to advance national and international business practices through research, education, training and advisory services.
Our International Advisory Services (IAS) department is committed to improving financial markets and to increasing access to finance for low income population. On behalf of various agencies and development finance institutions (such as ADB, EU, EIB, EBRD, GIZ, IFC, KfW, World Bank), International Advisory Services carries out projects across the globe with the overall aim to strengthen the financial sector and thus contribute to improving access to finance for low-end population.
- Live interpretation and simultaneous translation of workshops, interviews and meetings into both English and Bahasa*
- Live interpretation and possible recording of training sessions/videos from English into Bahasa*
*In line with current regulations and safety requirements the delivery of the above will be online and/or face-to-face
- Review and translation of documents, reports and presentations into both English and Bahasa
- Translation of training materials from English into Bahasa
- Relevant certifications in translation and interpretation
- At least 5 years of experience working as an interpreter and translator
- Experience with online delivery of simultaneous translations
- Experience in working with public and development organizations internationally and in the country
- Good grasp of financial and business terms
- A finance or banking background is an asset
The assignment will be an engagement with a framework agreement (project duration until Nov. 2021 with the possibility for extension), no permanent employment. Currently we estimate up to 80 working days. The interpreter will be part of the Frankfurt School team and will report to the project manager at the Frankfurt School head office.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application to email@example.com until 22.02.2021 at the latest. If you have any questions, you can also contact us with the same email adress. We welcome applications by independent translators and firms. For independent translators, we propose teaming up with other translators to ensure that translation can be provided on short notice and (in some cases) at the same time.
For the application, please share:
- A detailed CV: stating the certificates and showing relevant experience
- Quotation: including the rate for translation per 500 words and rate for live interpretation (hourly and daily rate)