As an alternative to the GMAT/GRE we offer an internal FS Admissions Test (FS AT). This test is similar to the GMAT and is divided into different parts (Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Figural Reasoning, Comprehension Test) and shall test your critical thinking, ability to solve problems and text comprehension skills. The test lasts about 2 hours.
To register for our test you just have to complete the corresponding section in your online application and submit your application. You will receive an overview of the test procedure once you have been invited to our Assessment Centre. Please use the links below to take a look at the sample questions:
- Sample Questions: Verbal Reasoning
- Sample Questions: Figural Reasoning
- Sample Questions: Quantitative Reasoning
- Sample Questions: Comprehension Test
We administer the FS Admission Test in the following locations:
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Mumbai/Delhi/Bengaluru/Chennai/Kolkata/Pune, India (Test dates scheuduled as needed)
- Beijing, China
Test Dates (Frankfurt, Germany)
Dates for 2020 programme start coming soon.