For our on-going advisory portfolio in Turkey and abroad we are looking for new a Project Assistant for our office in Ankara.
- University degree (University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or Economics is preferred);
- Familiar with finance and banking terminology;
- Experience in consultancy sector and tender preparation will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Excellent command of English is required. The interviews will be conducted in English;
- Ability to make translations (English – Turkish or Turkish – English);
- Will accompany local and international consultants during their missions and will make simultaneous translations;
- Will provide assistance with on-site marketing and visibility activities of the projects;
- Knowledge on information technology - IT and problem solving skills;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Located in Ankara;
- No domestic or international travel restrictions, able to work for Frankfurt School’s other international projects if required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Follow-up and organizational skills, ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Male candidates must have fulfilled or postponed (at least two years) their military service obligations.
If you are looking for new professional challenges that combine innovation with creativity and want to be part of a multicultural team of highly committed staff, please respond with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .