Frankfurt School´s International Advisory Services (IAS) is seeking a service-driven Marketing and Communications Consultant responsible for implementing actions concerning the marketing and communication of the IAS international projects, trainings and events.
- Preparation and distribution of scheduled internal and external communications (newsletters, emails, reports, guides and other communication materials).
- Creation and distribution of marketing materials, as requested, ensuring procedures and style guides are followed.
- Management of website content, focusing on looking for ways to improve different type of websites used by IAS and the projects connect to key audiences.
- Coordination of production phases of print materials: specifications, estimates, placing orders, proofing, etc.
- Assisting with social and digital marketing media and website content for IAS and specific projects.
- Taking photographs or film video segments during events and promotional activities for specific publication to Internet.
- Conducting interviews to inform and provide content for communication activities.
- Attending specific industry events to collaborate, to network and to strengthen relationships with media representatives and IAS partners.
- Helping to train select staff on how to use social media for special projects or events.
- University level education (minimum Bachelor degree) in a relevant subject such as Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Journalism, Languages.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in marketing, communications, online content management and/or public relations.
- Experience with digital media management (website, social media), HTML editing and image-editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign).
- Oral and written fluency in English (minimum: Full proficiency level), additional language skills (Spanish, Portuguese or French) are a strong asset.
- Ability to capture images and video segments in an authentic and ethical manner is considered as a plus.
- Flexibility as well as strong cross-cultural communication and creative skills.
- Ability to travel to events (in Europe or abroad).
How to apply:
- Please submit your application for “Marketing and Communications Consultant” via our expert database and upload CV and Cover letter: