IT and digitisation, leadership and communication, mittelstand and family businesses, marketing and sales, banking and financial advice - in its 67 German and English language certificate courses, Frankfurt School addresses topical issues. These programmes are aimed at specialists and managers who want to expand their knowledge and skills in a tailored fashion. Certificate programmes can be completed alongside a professional career. You can find an overview of all programmes here.
50 per cent discount for certificate courses.
Frankfurt School is offering certificate courses at discount rates to graduates*. When booking a certificate course of study starting before 31 December 2020, FS graduates* will receive a 50 per cent discount when booking as a private person. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts.
- This offer is only valid for graduates* of Frankfurt School. Proof of a degree from Frankfurt School must be provided upon registration.
- The offer is only valid for certificate courses that start before 31 December 2020. This discount may not be used later than the given date.
- The offer is valid once for the booking of a certificate course of study. Registration for several certificate courses is excluded. This discount cannot be combined with other discount offers.
- Participation in the booked certificate study program is non-transferable.
- If a certificate program is already fully booked, the discount may not be used after the given date.
- If a certificate programme for which a graduate is enrolled is postponed to 2021, the discount is still valid. However, an indefinite transfer is not possible, i.e. if the certificate course does not take place 2021, entitlement to the discount is forfeited.
- Frankfurt School may move classroom courses online at short notice should circumstances arise for which Frankfurt School is not responsible. In this case, a refund is not possible.
- Otherwise, general terms and conditions and special terms and conditions of respective Frankfurt School certificate courses still apply.
- No right to legal recourse.
When registering, graduates should enter "Alumni-Rabatt 2020" or "Alumni Discount 2020" in the comment field.
* The offer presented above is for graduates who have obtained at least one of the following degrees at Frankfurt School:
- HfB-Diplom, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science
- Master of Arts, Master of Science, LL.M.
- Dr. rer. pol./ PhD