Dear FS Community,
Here you find information about how we are dealing with the coronavirus situation. Students and participants in Professional & Executive Education programs will be informed personally about the form their educational programme will take place in.
- The campus will remain open. Until the end of March, the opening hours are as follows: Monday to Sunday from 8:00 to 20:00.
Until the end of March 2021, teaching will take place exclusively online. Examinations can be offered in an elective format if necessary and if the current situation permits. Students will be informed directly.
- We kindly ask all students and employees to come to the campus only if they feel healthy.
- Please wear mouth-nose coverings in all public areas of the campus – i.e. in the corridors on all floors, in the library, the mall, the lifts, the stairs, the breakout rooms, the Deli, the Kasino, the lounges and the terraces as well as in the outdoor areas. Please pay attention to the notices you will find everywhere on campus.
- A broad hygiene concept has been developed. In this video we show how we have implemented the hygiene rules. The ventilation system at Frankfurt School continuously renews the air throughout the building by blowing used air outside and drawing in new air. This ensures a constant supply of clean air.
- The Learning Centre and Breakout Rooms are open. A maximum of two people are allowed in the Breakout rooms; if there are two people, masks are mandatory.
- Lifts may be used by a maximum of two people at the same time.
- Until the end of March, our Deli will be offering take-away snacks. Please wear mouth-nose coverings here as well.
- Some Frankfurt School employees work mobile. We refrain from personal appointments. All contact persons in all departments are available by phone and email. Appointments and advising take place online.
- For questions about the Coronavirus at FS please use the central email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have set up a hotline for students. Students can find the number online in the "Study Guide".
- The federal government offers a Corona-Warning App that makes it easier to track infections. We recommend downloading it on mobile phones. In addition all students and employees have been outfitted with CoronaTracers.
- We also ask everyone to follow the prevention recommendations of the RKI.
Our business school thrives on being connected. We want to make this possible even under difficult conditions. A broad hygiene concept has been implemented; this includes measures such as protective walls between seats in lecture halls, disinfectant dispensers and signs throughout the campus. A video provides information about these measures.