Dear FS Community,
Our business school thrives on personal encounters and, step by step, this is now possible again. A broad hygiene concept has been implemented; this includes measures such as protective walls between seats in lecture halls, disinfectant dispensers and signs throughout the campus. A video provides information about these measures.
Here you find information about how we are dealing with the coronavirus situation. Participants in Professional & Executive Education programs will be informed personally about the form their educational programme will take place in.
- We kindly ask all participants and employees to come to the campus only if they feel healthy.
- Please wear mouth-nose coverings in all public areas of the campus – i.e. in the corridors on all floors, in the library, the mall, the lifts, the stairs, the breakout rooms, the deli, the casino, the lounges and the terraces as well as in the outdoor areas. Please pay attention to the notices you will find everywhere on campus.
- The entire campus is cleaned and disinfected thoroughly every day. In this video we show how we have implemented the hygiene rules. The ventilation system at Frankfurt School continuously renews the air throughout the building by blowing used air outside and drawing in new air. This ensures a constant supply of clean air.
- The Learning Center and Breakout Rooms are open. Chairs have been removed so that distance can be maintained. A maximum of two people are allowed in the Breakout rooms; if there are two people, masks are mandatory.
- The seating arrangements in the seminar, lecture and event rooms have been adapted to the current regulations. Please do not alter seating arrangements.
- Lifts may be used by a maximum of two people at the same time.
- Deli and cafeteria are open to staff, students and participants. Please wear mouth-nose coverings.The maximum numbers of persons allowed at one table is two.
- Frankfurt School employees are again working in greater numbers from the campus. However, we will initially refrain from personal appointments. All contact persons in all departments are available by phone and email. Longer appointments and advising take place online.
- For questions about the Coronavirus at FS please use the central email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have set up a hotline for students. Students can find the number online in the "Study Guide".
- The federal government offers a Corona-Warning App that makes it easier to track infections. We recommend downloading it on mobile phones. In addition all students and employees have been outfitted with CoronaTracers.
- We also ask everyone to follow the prevention recommendations of the RKI.