Dear FS Community,
Our business school thrives on personal encounters and, step by step, this is now possible again. A broad hygiene concept has been implemented; this includes measures such as protective walls between seats in lecture halls, disinfectant dispensers and signs throughout the campus. A video provides information about these measures.
Students, participants, guests and friends can find up-to date information about how we are dealing with the coronavirus situation here. Participants in Professional & Executive Education programs will be informed personally about the form their educational programme will take place in.
- We kindly ask all participants and employees to come to the campus only if they feel healthy.
- Please wear a mouth-and-nose covering in all public areas (including the Kasino and Deli, the mall, corridors, elevators and toilets) and follow the instructions posted on campus.
- The entire campus is cleaned and disinfected thoroughly every day. In this video we show how we have implemented the hygiene rules.
- The Winter Semester 2020/21 started on 1 September 2020. More information available here.
- The Learning Center and Breakout Rooms are open. Chairs have been removed so that a minimum distance can be maintained.
- Deli and cafeteria are open and "public areas". Please wear mouth-nose coverings.
- Frankfurt School employees are again working in greater numbers from the campus. However, we will initially refrain from personal appointments. All contact persons in all departments are available by phone and email. Longer appointments and advising take place online.
- For questions about the Coronavirus at FS please use the central email address email@example.com.
- We have set up a hotline for students. Students can find the number online in the "Study Guide".
- The federal government offers a Corona-Warning App that makes it easier to track infections. We recommend downloading it on mobile phones. In addition all students and employees have been outfitted with CoronaTracers.
- We also ask everyone to follow the prevention recommendations of the RKI.