Dear FS Community,
We are very pleased that – with all the precautions – the restrictions imposed for the coronavirus pandemic are now being gradually eased by federal and state governments. Our business school thrives on personal encounters and, step by step, this will now be possible again.
Students, participants, guests and friends can find up-to date information about how we are dealing with the coronavirus situation here. Participants in Professional & Executive Education programs are usually informed personally about the form in which their educational program will take place.
- The entire campus is cleaned and disinfected thoroughly every day. In this video we show how we have implemented the hygiene rules.
- The Winter Semester 2020/21 will begin on 1 September 2020. More information available here.
- The Learning Center is open. Chairs have been removed so that a minimum distance can be maintained. Security personnel ensure the regulations are followed.
- The Breakout Rooms are open; their capacity is reduced and minimum distance must be kept.
- Our caterer has opened the Deli. Hot and cold snacks and drinks are available.
- The Deli and Mall are designated "public areas". Please wear mouth-nose coverings.
- Frankfurt School employees are again working in greater numbers from the campus. However, we will initially refrain from personal appointments on campus. All contact persons in all departments are available by phone and email. Longer appointments and advising take place via Zoom.
- We ask all participants and employees to come to campus only if they feel healthy.
- For questions about the Coronavirus at FS please use the central email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have set up a hotline for students. Students can find the number online in the "Study Guide".
- The federal government offers a Corona-Warning App that makes it easier to track infections. We recommend downloading it on mobile phones.
- We also ask everyone to follow the prevention recommendations of the RKI.
We would like to thank all students, participants, graduates and our employees and friends for their understanding, trust and strong cooperation during this time.