Requirements for the online Programmes
You need to have access to a stable internet connection to:
- download PDF files and other files with a size up to 5 MB
- solve online tests and online assignments
- use the forum
- stream video lectures
an internet browser which enables html5, as for example:
- Internet Explorer since version 9.0, preferably later versions
- Mozilla Firefox since version 4.0, preferably later versions
the following browser settings have to be made:
- allow pop-up-windows
- activate Java
- approve Cookies
Finally, you need to have a PDF-reader, for example the Adobe Reader, which you can download for free at www.adobe.com as well as an office software to be able to open MS-Word (.doc & .docx) and MS-Excel files (.xls & .xlsx). If you don't possess Microsoft Office you can download the free Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org/).
Final Exam Requirements
The final exam takes place online. In order to take the final exam digitally you will need the following:
- Microphone for proctoring;
- Webcam for proctoring;
- Stable power connection or a fully chargable laptop in case you are located in a region experiencing often power cuts.
To be able to stream our video lectures a broad band internet access is required as well as a minimum of 1GHz CPU. Furthermore, you need to have the flash player installed, which is available for free at www.adobe.com.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your FSDF e-CampusTeam at email@example.com.