About the programme
Our Bachelor of Science in Computational Business Analytics is for those who seek a dynamic technology-focused business career. Understanding both the business side and data science side of complex issues and speaking fluently to people from both sides, is mission-critical to a rapidly increasing number of businesses across all industries. The programme focuses on the following topics:
- Complex problem-solving: Data-driven interdisciplinary thinking and problem solving.
- Programming: Hands-on programming experience.
- Data Analytics: Draw inferences from data and develop data intuition from applied use-cases.
- Computational Methods: Data structures and software engineering principles, data engineering, machine learning, data visualisation.
- Formal expertise: Linear algebra and calculus, probability, decision and game theory, economics.
- Management expertise: management, finance, markets, accounting and corporate law.